ANNUAL HIVE HALLOWEEN BASH

The Hive Halloween bash for students will take place on Oct. 27

Contrary to popular belief, the annual Hive Halloween bash for high school students is indeed making a return for another year.

“There will be a Hive Halloween show for underage. We are working on the act that we will have, and should be announcing soon,” says Rob Smith, General Manager of The Hive.

On October 1st, the website announced its “3rd Annual Monster Mash,” along with the act. Although, one change this Halloween bash has endured, is the previous DJ duo, is no longer be the performing.

Camrin Hess and Calum Denova, former students of Sandpoint High School, and DJ’s of the show, are “Extremely busy with their post high school studies, and will not be able to make it to this year’s show,” says Hess.

However, the Hive has announced the new DJ to be performing, going by the name of Mr. B.

“Music is provided by one of the hottest DJs hailing from one of the epicenters of EDM,” says the Hive’s website.

This dance is set to take place on Friday, October 27th, so get in the Halloween spirit students! Also, there will be cash prize packages for scariest, funniest and best group costumes, so get your creativity flowing! For as far as tickets, they are available at 7B Boardshop downtown, as well as at the door on the day of the show.