HUMANS OF SANDPOINT HIGH: JORDAN KAMAUOHA

Cedar Post interviews students in the hallways to uncover the unknown stories.

“This is the fourth high school I have been to [...] I have moved around a lot. Last year I was in American Samoa, which is a really small island out in the middle of nowhere in the ocean. So it is kinda a big difference, but I have lived in Washington and Utah before. I like Sandpoint so far. Last year I went to a high school with only 35 kids [...] but I have been in other high schools like this before, so I see it as just high school. I was expecting it to be a lot worse than it is because I found out I was moving to Idaho, but I was kinda suprised. It is more of a creative community and it is really pretty.”
Sarah Wells
“This is the fourth high school I have been to […] I have moved around a lot. Last year I was in American Samoa, which is a really small island out in the middle of nowhere in the ocean. So it is kinda a big difference, but I have lived in Washington and Utah before. I like Sandpoint so far. Last year I went to a high school with only 35 kids […] but I have been in other high schools like this before, so I see it as just high school. I was expecting it to be a lot worse than it is because I found out I was moving to Idaho, but I was kinda suprised. It is more of a creative community and it is really pretty.”

Humans of Sandpoint High is a series of interviews conducted in a similar fashion to Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York. Jordan Kamauoha is a senior.