SENIORS WIN CLASS CLASH

At the final homecoming assembly, the seniors were announced as the winners of Class Clash.

Caroline Suppiger and Bulldog Mascot "Spike" prepared for the assembly.
Sarah Wells
Caroline Suppiger and Bulldog Mascot “Spike” prepared for the assembly.
The cheer-leading team performed a routine to kick off the assembly.
Sarah Wells
All fall varsity athletes took the floor after the cheer team's performance. Seniors Paul Sundquist and Ashly Busch selected words from the Underground Kindness poster to explain to the student body. Busch talked about what the word "leadership" means to her, while Sundquist talked about the importance of the word "acceptance."
Sarah Wells
All fall varsity athletes took the floor after the cheer team’s performance. Seniors Paul Sundquist and Ashly Busch selected words from the Underground Kindness poster to explain to the student body. Busch talked about what the word “leadership” means to her, while Sundquist talked about the importance of the word “acceptance.”
Busch and Sundquist received applause for their speeches.
Sarah Wells
The Class Clash competition ended with one more decibel reading, which the seniors won by a narrow margin. Here, the sophomores make some noise for their attempt at victory.
Sarah Wells
"Donald Trump" (Mr. Dickinson) and "Lady Gaga" (Mrs. Miles) were two of the three judges that scored the lip-sync competition.
Sarah Wells
“Donald Trump” (Mr. Dickinson) and “Lady Gaga” (Mrs. Miles) were two of the three judges that scored the lip-sync competition.
Freshman, sophomore, and junior homecoming royal court were crowned. Senior royalty was postponed until the homecoming game, according to SHS tradition.
Sarah Wells
The lip-sync competition featured performances by all four classes. The sophomores (above) made an impressive show of Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie."
Sarah Wells
The lip-sync competition featured performances by all four classes. The sophomores (above) made an impressive show of Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie.”
In the end, however, the seniors outshone the other attempts. Tyler Presser, Janice Aylward, and Jacob Williams lip-synced Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby" and Miley Cyrus's "Party in the U.S.A."
Sarah Wells
In the end, however, the seniors outshone the other attempts. Tyler Presser, Janice Aylward, and Jacob Williams lip-synced Vanilla Ice’s “Ice Ice Baby” and Miley Cyrus’s “Party in the U.S.A.”
The performance received near-perfect scores from all the judges.
Sarah Wells
The performance received near-perfect scores from all the judges. And with that, the seniors were crowned as the victors of Class Clash 2015.
The girls dance team showcased their routine as well.
Sarah Wells
Also featured was the boys dance team, who had performed earlier in the week at Powderpuff.
Sarah Wells