OLIVIA LYNCH

ASB Vice President

May 6, 2020

Photo Courtesy of Olivia Lynch

What position are you running for and why?

I’m running for ASB Vice President because over the past two years I’ve been in StuCo, I’ve watched ASB create some really cool events that I’d like to be a part of. I’m running unopposed, so I have the position!

What made you want to join StuCo?

I joined StuCo because my freshman year, I didn’t really enjoy or remember any events that StuCo put on, partly because I was an uninvolved freshman and partly because I didn’t understand just how much work goes into events. I also wanted to have experience with event planning. Many of my friends decided to participate as well, so that was a big plus. 

How has your experience been so far in StuCo?

My experience has been pretty positive. Planning and participating in events such as Ironman, Powderpuff, Battle for the Paddle, and Homecoming have been so much more enjoyable because I can see our class’s hard work pay off. I’ve made some really great friends in the class and have connected with people I normally wouldn’t connect with, which is great.

What are some fun facts about you?

An interesting thing about me is that my family is really into whitewater rafting. This summer, we’re planning on running the Lower Salmon River in August, which is one of my favorite rivers ever. I want to be a raft guide someday, but you have to be 18 to really get into it, so my time will come eventually. 

Cedar Post • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in